Saturday, December 22, 2007

Winter Break

I can't wait for Nodame Cantabile chapter 118! I saw one page of it and melted right on my chair >.< The Nodame drama in Paris won't come out until January too. Why? Why do I have to wait for everything Q_Q!!??
Even Ouran High School Host Club and Vampire Knight new chapter will take a while to be scanlated.
Hopefully all of the new chapters of the mangas that I like will come out on Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, it seems that I have to go to A LOT of family parties (which are always tiring because all the relatives will come and start to speculate my family again...). At least there'll be food xD and presents!

Two more weeks 'till next quarter of school...I have such a short break (a friend of mine won't go back to school until the 27th of January).

No comments: